Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stealing Beauty

I just saw these images on one of my favorite blogs, Dress Design Decor, and I had to make a post with them. The second and third images are of the French countryside but they instantly reminded me of one of my favorite movies (visually), Stealing Beauty directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. I highly recommend it for anyone who is a dreamer and loves the idea of taking off and traveling in search of themselves.




Images from Stealing Beauty




Wouldn't it be amazing to rent out a villa in Tuscany and spend your summer swimming, lounging around in the sun, writing, painting and having amazing dinners?

Waiting for the summer sun,
Daniela

P.S. Blogger made posting and adding photos so much easier!! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Haven't seen that movie... adding to Netflix queue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see this movie... a great visual movie is so inspiring....

    xxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete