Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Daniela says: "Moi Je Joue!"

I am a very big fan of perfume commercials...they always make me wish I could jump into the screen and live in that made up world (J'adore- Doir with Charlize Theron, please!)

For the last year I have been obsessed with the Sophia Coppola directed "Miss Dior Cherie" commercial. Yes, I am obsessed with a commercial! I like to use the word "inspired." What girl doesn't love pink dresses and pastries and Paris?! I think I need to see Marie Antoinette again, just for the images though. I thought the acting and story were pretty boring.


Anyway, I present to you, my favorite obsession (besides Victoria's Secret and lingerie but we'll save that for another post)...



Miss Dior Cherie directed by Sophia Coppola


model: Maryna Linchuk


Some photos from the ad campaign...

{source: I don't remember, next time!}
xoxo

P.S. Does anyone know the name of the color blue in her bedroom?

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I hadn't ever seen this commercial before. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete